background

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Word Vomit

Please pray for me in this area.  When I get nervous, excited,or  intimidated I tend to overshare... (this makes up 75% of my life!).  My kids have deemed this "Word Vomit" and boy does it fit.  Why does this apply to our adventure?  It is VERY difficult for me to keep this close to my vest because  I'm so excited about it!!  However, until we get the RV and get things sold... it isn't a REALITY.  I'm not expecting certain people in our lives to be exactly... supportive.

I'm pretty sure, in fact, that there are several that are going to be hardcore rude about it.  Please pray for me not to be intimidated by this.  Also, pray for grace for all... and finally... pray for my ability to keep this close to my vest until the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment